Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Thinking, looking and planning...

I am traveling in San Francisco this week to film a couple work-along classes that will be released soon. I am enjoying spending my week drawing during the filming. I am delighted by reminding myself of all the things I love about drawing, reminded that teaching others is a great way to teach yourself.

All in all, this makes me want more time in my day to day to enjoy these little moments. Whether it is  with my family or simply taking the time to sip and enjoy the cup of coffee in my hand. I see it as the job of the objects I make and the objects I design to help others slow down, take a second look and enjoy the things we live with and often take for granted. I want to help make the world a happier and more beautiful place.

Its good to get out of my little world at home and see my life a little bit more objectively. All this is leading to looking, thinking and ultimately I am working on revising my master plan. More to come soon!



No comments: